Home

Lose concentration synonym

27 Lose Concentration Synonyms Lose Concentration in

Synonyms (Other Words) for Lose concentration & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Lose concentration synonyms. losing focus. able to focus. bear in mind. bearing in mind. borne in mind. keep an eye. lose concentration. lose focus

Another way to say Lose My Concentration? Synonyms for Lose My Concentration (other words and phrases for Lose My Concentration) Synonyms for cause to lose concentration include distract, divert, sidetrack, abstract, deflect, detract, mislead, throw off, turn aside and unbalance. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com Synonyms for caused to lose concentration include distracted, diverted, sidetracked, abstracted, deflected, detracted, misled, threw off, thrown off and turned aside. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com Synonyms for lack of concentration include inattention, absent-mindedness, abstraction, daydreaming, distraction, dreaminess, inattentiveness, preoccupation, reverie and wool-gathering. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com Find 59 ways to say CONCENTRATION, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus

PPT - Organic Acids and Bases PowerPoint Presentation

The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the lose concentration crossword clue. The Crossword Solver finds answers to American-style crosswords, British-style crosswords, general knowledge crosswords and cryptic crossword puzzles. Enter the answer length or the answer pattern to get better results. Click the answer to find similar crossword clues Find 120 ways to say LOSE, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus Lose Focus synonyms - 18 Words and Phrases for Lose Focus. digress. lose concentration. wander. borne in mind. go wool-gathering. jump the track. let your guard. lose perspective Distracted adj. unable to concentrate because one's mind is preoccupied. Absent-minded adj. tending to forget things, perhaps because you are not thinking about what is around you, but about something else. Inattentive adj. not paying attention to something/somebody

Losing Focus synonyms - 36 Words and Phrases for Losing Focus. lose focus. borne in mind. lose perspective. losing the focus. missing the point. able to concentrate. able to focus. bearing in mind The Crosswordleak.com system found 25 answers for lose concentration crossword clue. Our system collect crossword clues from most populer crossword, cryptic puzzle, quick/small crossword that found in Daily Mail, Daily Telegraph, Daily Express, Daily Mirror, Herald-Sun, The Courier-Mail and others popular newspaper

Lose Concentration. Crossword Clue. The crossword clue Lose concentration with 7 letters was last seen on the January 18, 2019. We think the likely answer to this clue is ZONEOUT. Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank. You can easily improve your search by specifying the number of letters in the answer. Rank. Word 3 Lose concentration synonyms that start with letter S. What are similar words for Lose concentration starting with S? Filtred list of synonyms for Lose concentration is here The third-person singular simple present indicative form of lose concentration is loses concentration. The present participle of lose concentration is losing concentration. The past participle of lose concentration is lost concentration Synonymes (Autres mots) pour Lose focus & Antonymes (Sens opposé) pour Lose focus

losing focus. lose perspective. borne in mind. go wool-gathering. jump the track. let your guard. able to focus. bearing in mind. forget Inglés. Español. lose concentration vtr + n. (stop paying attention) perder la concentración loc verb. locución verbal: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como verbo (sacar fuerzas de flaqueza, acusar recibo). distraerse ⇒ v prnl Find 61 ways to say FOCUS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus to disturb the concentration or awareness of (someone). verb (used without object), de·fo·cused, de·fo·cus·ing or (especially British) de·fo·cussed, de·fo·cus·sing. to lose or go out of focus. to lose concentration or awareness; become distracted

Concentration difficulties may accompany symptoms related to chronic illnesses and metabolic disorders including: Abdominal pain. Abnormal heart rhythm such as rapid heart rate (tachycardia) or slow heart rate (bradycardia) Changes in skin. Confusion or loss of consciousness for even a brief moment. Difficulty breathing or rapid breathing She lost concentration for a moment and slipped. a lapse of concentration (=a short period when you do not concentrate): He had a little lapse of concentration and lost the game Concentration definition is - the act or process of concentrating : the state of being concentrated; especially : direction of attention to a single object. How to use concentration in a sentence Loss of concentration is a symptom of depression. It can also become part of a negative feedback cycle in which losing focus makes depression worse. Concentration requires that you want to reach a goal that you believe is worth achieving. Depression interferes with this. Other common symptoms of depression are that you begin to feel hopeless.

Lost Concentration synonyms - 12 Words and Phrases for

1. loss of concentration n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. (inability to continue paying attention) pérdida de concentración nf nombre femenino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente femenino, que lleva los artículos la o una en singular, y las o unas en plural
  2. d. go wool-gathering. jump the track. let your guard. able to focus. bearing in
  3. d to, keep your
  4. Synonyms for lose motivation include lose heart, falter, flag, give up, give in, become demoralized, become despondent, despond, give up hope and throw in the sponge. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com
  5. Formes composées: Anglais: Français: make [sb] lose his concentration, make [sb] lose her concentration v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, put their heads together, come to an end. (distract [sb]): déconcentrer⇒ vtr verbe transitif: verbe qui s'utilise avec un complément d'objet direct (COD). Ex : J'écris une lettre
  6. Synonyms for focus in Free Thesaurus. Antonyms for focus. 110 synonyms for focus: concentrate, centre, spotlight, zero in on, meet, join, direct, aim, pinpoint.

Lose My Concentration synonyms - 18 Words and Phrases for

1. Concentration definition, the act of concentrating; the state of being concentrated. See more
  2. opensubtitles2. Everything's losing focus. OpenSubtitles2018.v3. In fact, an artist lacking in confidence and fortitude would lose focus after 2 or 3 hours. Tatoeba-2020.08. He can handle it.When you frustrate them, they lose focus. opensubtitles2. It's a visceral need that has to be satisfied or the strong lose focus
  3. Lose definition is - to bring to destruction —used chiefly in passive construction. How to use lose in a sentence
  4. utes. Description: ( show) Because most prophetic interpretations have not been correct, we must exercise caution when attempting to interpret prophecy. As we have erred regarding Israel's identity, Protestants have.

What is another word for cause to lose concentration

6 Scriptures for When You Lose Your Focus,Kristine Brown - Read more about spiritual life growth, Christian living, and faith. This week it happened again. One thing after another stole my attention Lose definition, to come to be without (something in one's possession or care), through accident, theft, etc., so that there is little or no prospect of recovery: I'm sure I've merely misplaced my hat, not lost it. See more

What is another word for caused to lose concentration

focus - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more. All Free Daily Devotional | Losing Focus On Jesus. Posted on November 23, 2011 by thelivingwordministries. Matthew 14:29 NKJV. So He (Jesus) said, Come. And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus. But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, Lord. lose concentration vtr + n (stop paying attention) يفقد التركيز : He'll lose concentration if you keep pulling faces at him. loss of concentration n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. (inability to continue paying attention) فقدان التركيز : In sports, a loss of concentration can mean losing the game Word Origin Old English losian 'perish, destroy', also 'become unable to find', from los 'loss'. Idioms lose it Most idioms containing lose are at the entries for the nouns and adjectives in the idioms, for example lose your bearings is at bearing

Translate Lose focus. See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations Main focus definition: If you focus on a particular topic or if your attention is focused on it, you concentrate... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and example

The 30 Most Inspiring Focus Quotes. 1. Zig Ziglar on the importance of direction. Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.. Zig Ziglar. The key to living a focused life is direction. When you have a clear goal, you can steer all your actions in one direction Poor concentration is the inability to focus on a task. A person who is unable to concentrate is easy to be distracted. There are several factors that affect concentration, including ADHD and anxiety In particular, patients may lose the thread of a sentence and simply 'forget' how the sentence was intended to end: the problem here lies primarily with memory and attentional processes rather than with word-finding per se. The evaluation of memory is particularly important in deciding whether the patient's word-finding difficulty is a.

Memory problems, Poor concentration and Slow thinking. WebMD Symptom Checker helps you find the most common medical conditions indicated by the symptoms memory problems, poor concentration and slow thinking including Depression (Adult), Alzheimer's disease, and Dementia in head injury. There are 30 conditions associated with memory problems. Know the definitions of these words. The first step in differentiating between these two words is to know what they mean. While these words do have some archaic usages, such as loose being used as a verb (he loosed an arrow), focus on the most common meanings of these words.. Lose: verb.To no longer have or fail to keep, or to suffer from a loss (compare to lost. using o 1. Inability to pay attention to discussions of importance at home or at work. 2. Blurred vision caused by intense orgasms usually the result of skilled oral sex or fucking. A man or woman may have a vacant look or not be able to see clearly after fucking and even after dressing and joining friends or business associates lose concentration: She lost concentration for a moment and slipped. a lapse of concentration (= a short period when you do not concentrate): He had a little lapse of concentration and lost the game. Collocations and examples +-Adjectives frequently used with concentration. absolute. complete He'll lose concentration if you keep pulling faces at him. Perderà la concentrazione se continui a fargli le boccacce. loss of concentration n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. (inability to continue paying attention) perdita di concentrazione : In sports, a loss of concentration can mean losing the game. make [sb] lose his.

What is another word for lack of concentration

Translate Dont lose focus. See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations Learner's definition of CONCENTRATION. 1. [noncount] : the ability to give your attention or thought to a single object or activity : the ability to concentrate. the power of concentration. All that noise is disturbing my concentration. The job required her full concentration. When you're tired it's easy to lose your concentration

CONCENTRATION Synonyms: 59 Synonyms & Antonyms for

It is impossible for a believer to be consistently in the Word without having his attention drawn again and again to Christ: The Scriptures point to me! Jesus said (John 5:39, NLT; see also Luke 24:44 and Hebrews 10:7). To focus on the Word of God is to have the Son of God brought more into focus. Develop your prayer life. If you want to. Here, the word lose is used in the sense, no longer have or cease to have. So, the sentence means, I will cease to have my job if I do not get this deal. If I lose my wallet, my mom is going to kill me. In this example, the word lose is used in the sense of misplace. As a result, the sentence means, if I misplace my wallet, my mom is going to. There's a reason that distractions threaten your work output: According to a University of California Irvine study, it takes an average of 23 minutes and 15 seconds to get back to the task.. And if you thought that the amount of time you spend on email— 1/3 of your office hours —was bad, this isn't going to make you feel better Similarly, a drop in estrogen level during menopause can cause forgetfulness, poor concentration, and cloudy thinking. Learn the connection: Memory loss and menopause » 4 It would take a much more marked deterioration in fluency and syntax to possibly foreshadow a progressive loss of memory and eventual dementia. Having a word on the tip of your tongue is a common.

lose concentration Crossword Clue, Crossword Solver

Word-finding hesitations The principal feature is a loss of word meaning, even of common words. When asked to bring an orange, for example, the person may appear puzzled and may ask what an orange means. including attention and concentration, language, learning and memory, visual perception, reasoning and mood. The results can. Use It or Lose It. No matter how normal memory lapses may be, let's face it, that doesn't make them any less frustrating. Experts agree that the best way to keep your brain fit is to keep using it Labyrinthitis: An infection or inflammation of the inner ear that causes dizziness and loss of balance. It is often associated with an upper respiratory infection, such as the flu. Ménière's disease: Episodes of vertigo, hearing loss, tinnitus (a ringing or buzzing in the ear), and a feeling of fullness in the ear. It may be associated with a.

LOSE Synonyms: 120 Synonyms & Antonyms for LOSE

Focus on the Word, Chillicothe, Ohio. 134 likes. 2Co_1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; 2Co_1:4 Who comforteth us in.. Lose definition: If you lose a contest, a fight , or an argument , you do not succeed because someone does... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and example Alzheimer's disease is the most common cause of dementia and causes significant memory loss, in addition to multiple other symptoms. If you think your memory loss could be caused by Alzheimer's, review the symptoms and make an appointment with your physician for an assessment. Although Alzheimer's typically affects those over the age of 65. Eliminate Every Distraction It's inevitable to lose concentration when your room is full of distractions—for example, bright lights, a messy room, snacks, and most importantly: electronic devices. And yes, that includes your mobile phone! Whenever you sit down to recite and memorize the Quran, eliminate every distraction present in the room

The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the cause to lose concentration (8) crossword clue. The Crossword Solver finds answers to American-style crosswords, British-style crosswords, general knowledge crosswords and cryptic crossword puzzles. Enter the answer length or the answer pattern to get better results. Click the answer to find similar crossword clues The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the ___ out (loses concentration)/732393 crossword clue. The Crossword Solver finds answers to American-style crosswords, British-style crosswords, general knowledge crosswords and cryptic crossword puzzles. Enter the answer length or the answer pattern to get better results. Click the answer to find similar crossword clues

Lose Focus synonyms - 18 Words and Phrases for Lose Focu

What's a good word for a lack of concentration

Difficulty concentrating is a normal and periodic occurrence for most people. Tiredness and emotional stress can cause concentration problems in most people. Hormonal changes, such as those experienced during menopause or pregnancy, can also affect how we think and concentrate.Concentration problems, when present to an excessive degree, are also characteristic of certain physical and. Confusion, Forgetfulness, Memory problems and Poor concentration. WebMD Symptom Checker helps you find the most common medical conditions indicated by the symptoms confusion, forgetfulness, memory problems and poor concentration including Medication reaction or side-effect, Depression (Adult), and Alzheimer's disease

Losing Focus synonyms - 36 Words and Phrases for Losing Focu

Don't Lose Your Focus. Matthew 14:22-32. 22 ¶ And straightway Jesus constrained his disciples to get into a ship, and to go before him unto the other side, while he sent the multitudes away. 23 And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone lose sight of sth definition: 1. to forget about an important idea or fact because you are thinking too much about other things. Learn more Definition of lose sight of in the Idioms Dictionary. lose sight of phrase. What does lose sight of expression mean? To forget about or neglect to focus on something. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. This information should. Without structure, focus is impossible. Chaos reigns. In order to create, preserve, and promote your own best structures, you need to take control. 5. Control. In today's world, if you don't. Quotes tagged as focus Showing 1-30 of 1,406. It's only after you've stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.. If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.. Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem

Lose Concentration Crossword Clue, Puzzle and Solver

1. Concentration problems are a common when you live with anxiety. Severe anxiety makes it almost impossible to pay attention to the tasks at hand, and while an inability to concentrate is not always someone's priority when addressing anxiety symptoms, it is an issue that can play a significant role in reducing your quality of life
  2. Help me Lord, to focus on You as I wake in the morning, as I rest at night, and throughout the business of every passing day. Lord, I desire to grow in grace and mature in the faith. Help me not to lose heart or to grow weary with well-doing. but to set my heart on things above, and be ready and willing to give an answer for the glorious hope.
  3. Definition of focus in the Idioms Dictionary. focus phrase. What does focus expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Focus - Idioms by The Free Dictionary (MANOVA), where regulatory focus, bundle pricing, and need levels acted as the independent variables, and perceived loss for product A, for product B,.

Lose Concentration - Crossword Clue Answers - Crossword Solve

Observe situations when you lose focus. For instance, when you read a book passage and feel your attention waning, make a mental note when it happens. Keeping a tally can help drive your attention, as it teaches you to be more observant when it occurs, says Dr. Salinas. Also, plan activities that require less focus during times when you know. Strategies for Preventing a Knowledge-Loss Crisis. Departing employees leave with more than what they know; they also take with them critical knowledge about who they know. That information needs to be a part of any knowledge-retention strategy. Salvatore Parise, Rob Cross and Thomas H. Davenport July 01, 2006 Reading Time: 24 min When memory loss becomes so pervasive and severe that it disrupts your work, hobbies, social activities, and family relationships, you may be experiencing the warning signs of Alzheimer's disease, or another disorder that causes dementia, or a condition that mimics dementia. Normal age-related memory changes. Symptoms that may indicate dementia Did you lose that sock in the dryer or loose it?Lose is a verb, while loose is almost always an adjective. They're often confused because of their similar spelling. When to use lose. Lose can only be used as a verb. It describes when you come to be without something (e.g., to lose a sock in the laundry) or to suffer defeat or fail to win (e.g., to lose a soccer game) 29 mins ·. Keep your focus on God's word, never lose sight of it for in it your victory is guaranteed. Regardless of the situation, God remains faithful and His promises are sure. Hold on to every of His promises, for they are Yea and Amen. Rise up in faith and believe

Synonyms for Lose concentration starting with letter

What is the past tense of lose concentration

Definition of concentration noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more For Long Term Weight Loss, Focus On Healthy Habits — Not Numbers The way many of us think about weight loss is totally counterproductive. Focus on healthy habits you can sustain instead of the.

27 Lose Focus Synonymes Lose Focus in Thesauru

Focus our thoughts on Jesus. Fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest (Hebrews 3:1). Our minds are constantly bombarded with thoughts about ourselves, work, family, friends, finances, and much more. Even when we determine to pray and study the scriptures—our minds can float away to other places. Huntington's disease is a brain disorder that causes irritability, memory loss, difficulty speaking, and more. Mad cow disease. Mad cow disease is spread to humans by eating infected cows causing depression, anxiety, psychosis, and more. Brain tumor. Primary brain tumors are often benign but can cause seizures, ongoing headaches, or loss of. Matthew 12:36 New American Standard Bible (NASB). 36 But I tell you that every [] careless word that people [] speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment

There's no reason you have to put up with a brain that loses focus, not being able to concentrate, brain fatigue and generally poor brain health. Get your brain moving! Enjoy brain health for a long time with these easy exercise suggestions From constant noise to overflowing inboxes to feeling fatigued or stressed, almost anything can cause people to lose focus. Attention span varies widely between people, but 20-somethings may be at a particular disadvantage. With the explosion of the Internet and text messaging, many Gen Yers may be dealing with shorter attention spans built-in It could be Word, Firefox, Notepad, any program, but for some unknown reason I will lose focus. This occurs even when I have not opened a new program, and have no scheduled tasks set up. I've made sure I wasn't bumping any other keys, I replaced my keyboard, and it's still happening. I also can't seem to figure out where the focus is shifting.

27 Lose Focus Sinónimos Lose Focus in Thesauru

Focus Quotes - BrainyQuote. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle Onassis. Inspirational Light See. Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive. Matt Cameron. Positive Life Live Life. Focus on the journey, not the destination 1. focus. noun. (ˈfoʊkəs, ˈfoʊkɪs) The concentration of attention or energy on something. Synonyms. absorption direction focussing engrossment immersion focal point particularism concentration focusing centering. Antonyms. moderate low bore disobey forget. Etymology 'Exercise to me is a scary word': perceptions of fatigue, sleep dysfunction, and exercise in people with fibromyalgia syndrome-a focus group study Rheumatol Int . 2018 Mar;38(3):507-515. doi: 10.1007/s00296-018-3932-5

Video: lose concentration - English-Spanish Dictionary